Monday, August 10, 2009

Intro: All About Books

Hi! I'm Miss Cellaneous. In this blog, I will name my favorite books and describe them. Also, I will encourage young kids to read and find their own interests. I will try to make a post every Monday. Who doesn't want something to look forward to on Monday, right?

I will mainly describe Nancy Drew books, but sometimes I will post about others! Carolynn Keene is one of my FAVORITE authors. Only recently ( don't think me naive because of this ) did I discover that Carolynn Keene is a pen name, and that she also wrote the Hardy Boys.

I haven't read any Hardy Boys yet. I only know from friends that Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys are somewhat simailar. All that I know is that they both have friends that are blonde, and eating is mainly their hobby.


I know I probably shouldn't spoil anything, but The Hidden Staircase is what my first official post is going to be about

No comments:

Post a Comment