Saturday, May 29, 2010

In Case You're Wondering....

I have a few questions to answer for you. Just in case you're wondering:

Q: What have I been doing these past few weeks?
A: I've been wrapping up the school year with a big bang.

Q: Why haven't you been posting as regularly as you promised?
A: Well, to tell you the truth, I get to busy to read a book and write about it EVERY week. I get caught up in other things like school or family

Q: What in the world is that on the side of the screen?
A: Well, Ally Carter's new book Only the Good Spy Young is coming out soon, so she held a contest to see who could make the best countdown widget. I didn't enter. Well, that gadget on the side bar is how long until the book comes out. I'll get it ASAP and review it here.

That's all I have time for right now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment